Winter War 2019 - Miscellanous photographs

Made a second post with miscellanous photos from our great event that I took with my phone during the weekend.

Hassassins hassasinate

Rivendell and Mordor battle it out in the shadow of the watermill.

Japanese sectorial army in action.

The large models from the painting comp.

My ringwratih in a place he shouldn't be (in combat with Boromir).

Very nice Imperial guard army.

Very nice Morat linkteam.

The Bolt Action tables were great.

Had some problems with those Ogres, until Thrain slew them both.

More nice nomads, this time with a largish gun.

Siwa of the future.

Really nice Combined army force.

My recently acquired fur mat works in 15mm as well.

More Japanese

Really nice Middenheimers.

Hard fighting

Nice infinity board

General view to the 40k tournament (it was hard to fit in).

More nice Infinity forces, I really should play it more often.

As said, the Bolt Action boards were ace.

More of the great Empire force.


Cute chibi tank

"The Eagle has landed"

More painting comp stuff. The sword was really nice on the big guy.

More nice infinity stuff.

Heavily converted lizards.

Epic Hordes model.

More of these, as they were so nice.

The large models

Death korps

Thrain doing work.

I played my first game with my dwarfs on Saturday against my friend's Harad in the jungle of pacific (played on a free table of the Bolt Action tournament).

Chomp chomp

Better view of the "dark age" village

The units

More infinity, this time PanO

In the middle of fog, there's some bloody fighting going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking silence

Reinforcements for the Shadow Elves

Four way Erehwon