Blackstone fortress

I got asked to participate a fun community project to paint the demo set of the Blackstone fortress for a local game store (http://ohmygame.fi). The units/heroes/villains were drafted and everyone got a traitor guardsman in addition. I had a late pick, but the Chaos lord was somehow still up for grabs. I wanted to play a little with OSL and made a searing hot hammer for him. It turned out nice enough considering that it took my 2 hours from undercoated models to finish. Have to go an try the game some day, though I have a feeling it's not a game that I'm particularly interested. It was still a fun change from the 15mm models and LotR stuff to paint a beefy chaoslord with massive sized details.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking silence

Four way Erehwon

Reinforcements for the Shadow Elves